Sunday 31 December 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Will Go Into Movie Acting After Retiring From Football

Tags

HTML5 Icon
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has had a tough time in the first half of the season with Real Madrid. Speaking in an interview with Alessandero Del Piero, the Portuguese spoke about his future and hinted he wants a life away from football once he retires.
Ronaldo made no mention about taking up a coaching job but spoke about focusing on his business and trying out an acting career.
He said:
“Right now I’m focused only on playing, I know that the moment will arrive when I’ll have to retire but until that happens, I want to continue enjoying my football.”
“I know that I will have a good life after I retire.”
I’m not saying that because I have a lot of money, what I mean is that I will try new things. For example, I’d like to give it a go at making films.”
“Then I have my businesses: my hotels, gymnasiums, my sportswear range with Nike.”
“I’d like to learn how to become a businessman; I started planning my future when I was 27-28, quite a while ago.”
“I have a very good team, a lot of people work in my businesses and they help me to build interesting projects.”
“When I quit football it will all depend on me, and also the people who work for me”.